Antiques Roadshow Highcliffe Castle 14th June 2007

Please post any up and coming Events here.
mrix
Site Admin

Antiques Roadshow Highcliffe Castle 14th June 2007

Post by mrix » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:19 pm

Hello all, the Antiques Roadshow is coming to Highcliffe Castle on Thursday 14th June 2007, 9.30am to 4.30pm and Admission it totally FREE!!.
Bring your treasures to the experts on the day but if you have LARGE PIECES OF FURNITURE and/or BULKY ANTIQUES you can`t carry, we maybe able to help.
Write NOW enclosing a photo if possible and your address and telephone number.

Closing date for letters: Tuesday 5th June 2007
Antiques Roadshow, BBC, Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LR.
E-mail: antiques.roadshow@bbc.co.uk
The BBC Antiques Roadshow is open to everyone, but ask 14 days notice if you need a Sign Language Interpreter.

Please remember on the day the CASTLE CARPARK WILL BE CLOSED but a Park & Ride service will be at the Highcliffe cliff top car park.

mrix
Site Admin

Antiques Roadshow 14th June 2007 Outcome

Post by mrix » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 am

Hello again all, I decided to take a trip to the Antiques Roadshow yesterday 14th June 2007 as I have watched the series for years :D and as it was at Highcliffe castle it was just a few miles up the road from me. For the people wishing to have antiques valued the I queue was hundreds long but if you just wished to have a nose :D it was really nice the weather was good, well the morning was it become wet later in the day.
I had my mobile phone with me and managed to take some pics these can be found in the Gallery for anyone thats interested just click on the link here

Christchurch Gallery

It was a lovely setting in the grounds of Highcliffe Castle and think a good time was had by all.

mrix
Site Admin

re:

Post by mrix » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 pm

Hello all, typical I missed the Antiques road show when it was on TV :cry:
but it will be back on 2:30 8 Nov BBC 1 :D
Cheers all
mrix
look out for a good looking guy with a brilliant white jumper as its me :lol: