Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Please post general health and fitness related posts here.
sunny_leone

Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Post by sunny_leone » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 am

I have been suffering from acne problems and sometimes they really get worse. I have tried many of the anti-acne products available but I am not satisfied with them as I feel that the results they give are just a matter of time. Can anyone suggest me a good remedy for this?

kera_nightangle

Re: Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Post by kera_nightangle » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 am

This is just one of the most basic problems that most people encounter. I too had been through this and I am really happy to say that it was just a passing affair. I had tried a lot of remedies unless I used Clearly Gone. This product definitely suits your problem as you can see the results as you use it. This is just my opinion as I can feel your pain of being troubled by acne problems and would be happy that someone is relieved by the problem which had troubled me.

mandyburke

Re: Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Post by mandyburke » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:36 pm

I had terrible acne for 10 years and tried absolutely everything from the doctor and from the shelf. Eventually i aske3d my doctor if he could refer me to a Dermatologist ( you have this right), the doctor put me on a drug called 'Roaccutane', it is very strong and only available from the hospital. Within a year i was cured!! I was able to put my hair up and go out with out make-up on. There were a few side effects, like dry skin and a few minor things, but they did not bother me as long as the acne was clearing.
I also changed my skin care regime. I now used Dermelogica face wash, toner and oil free moisturiser. 5 Years on an i look miles better.
Good Luck