Simons, in partnership with Morrisons, is bringing forward plans for a new foodstore and associated car parking on the Beagle Aircraft site on the corner of Stony Lane and Bridge Street in Christchurch.
The proposals include :
• A new 61,000 sq ft foodstore
• 370 car parking spaces
• Approximately 300 new jobs
• A new pedestrian link to Bridge Street and the town centre.
Beagle Aircraft, which has recently won new contracts, has announced its plans to relocate to larger premises in Christchurch. The redevelopment of the site to Morrisons will assist Beagle Aircraft’s expansion plans, whilst at the same time creating new employment and training opportunities for the local community.
The public exhibition, being publicised through the enclosed leaflet, press adverts and posters, will be held as follows:
• 2pm-8pm on Friday 7 October at St Joseph’s, 67 Purewell, Christchurch, BH23 1EH
• 10am-3pm on Saturday 8 October at The Kings Hotel, 18 Castle Street, Christchurch, BH23 1DT.
As well as an opportunity to view the information display, our development team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
For further information contact:
• Jessica Stewart
• 0207 357 6606
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest