Christchurch Forum

Christchurch Community Forum Dorset UK
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: OK, here goes !
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:39 pm 

Hi all.

My daughter and her soon-to-be husband, are currently exploring the possibility of buying a house in or near Christchurch. Once this has been achieved, the aim is for my wife and I to live in it until they leave the RAF in umpteen years time. As for us, we have only visited the town ONCE, but even so, felt it was an ideal location to live, given that we have a son in Swanage and via Bournemouth easy access via the ferry.

So, what is the situation. They and we are trawling through estate agents getting a feel of the market. Once a property looks interesting, a quick note of the postcode and then put it into http://maps.live.com/ to have a better look at the area, then into http://www.upmystreet.com/

We are of the opinion that this could be a swift decision and equally swift move. Lets hope it is. Maybe someone might like to forward any idea's. I look forward to seing if this brings a response.

Post subject: Re: OK, here goes !
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm 

Thanks for that, your comments are noted. Hey, I wish your site received a bit more imput, I've looked several times each day but as yet, precious little. Lets hope it improves.