This planning application is bound to stir up a much heated debate in Mudeford.
A modern conceptual development bolted onto a grade II beautiful listed building -
reputedly built in the reign of Charles II in the 17th Century and originally known as ‘Addiston’ but changing its name to ‘The Staithe’ in around 1890. Appn. no. 8/08/0502 119 "The Staithe" Mudeford Erection of an attached 3-storey flat-roofed dwelling, with basement swimming pool and double garage, and provision of 4 car spaces to rear road frontage.
The planning application documentation and plans can be seen here : http://webapps.christchurch.gov.uk/PlanningApplications/pages/ApplicationDetails.aspx?Application=8/08/0502&Authority=Christchurch%20Borough%20Council
or via the wonderful Dorsetforyou site : http://www.dorsetforyou.com
It will be interesting to see what the planning officers recommendations are !!